Discover what propane can do for your home or business!
Propane is one of the most versatile fuels available, so we hope you take this opportunity to explore the many ways that it can make your life easier and better. With a built-in supply of fuel on your property, you will have many options at your fingertips.
With clean, efficient propane, you can heat your home and your water, dry your clothes, cook and create a beautiful space for outdoor living that includes a heated pool and even backyard lighting. And of course, you can rely on propane to power your entire house during an electricity outage.
Click here to find a propane dealer who can show you the many options for your home or business.
Did you know that there are many rebates available on the propane equipment you can install in your home?
The Propane Gas Association of Tennessee offers homeowners big opportunities to save when it’s time to replace or add equipment to your home. Click here to find out how much you can save on furnaces, water heaters, clothes dryers, stoves, fireplace logs and more!
Propane is the smarter choice when it comes to powering your home.
- Propane is one of the cleanest carbon-based fuels.
- The average propane-powered home reduces carbon-dioxide emissions by nearly 30% compared to all-electric homes.
- Direct use of propane for heating water, space heating, cooking, and drying clothes reduces greenhouse gas emissions up to 50%.
- Because propane is nontoxic, it doesn’t pose a threat to soil and water above or below the ground.
- Propane appliances typically reduce energy costs, delivering better value and comfort than other heating sources.
- Want to know more about the costs of propane versus electricity? Interested in converting your old electric appliances to propane? Contact your propane company today!